What is Pure Profit Pro? A scam or legit? You landed on the best page to know more about his website which is offering money making methods online.
The world of the Internet is a mystery for those who have no guts to dig deeper to learn valuable information.
We all know that it is not enough to read one source of information about anything written online because looking further will always give better results.
There is always a need to research diligently and find answers to every question before venturing into something online.
The main objective is to save yourselves from spending your time and money on things that aren’t even worth your attention.
I dig deeper into the intricacies of using the website before following the given steps to join this platform.
By doing so, I learned a lot of things that will clarify if it is really possible to make money online using this system.
In this review, I will share with you what I have discovered, and after reading, you will have more detailed information regarding this platform.
You will also learn what is the best way to make money online which is my #1 recommendation.
Pure Profit Pro Review
What Is Pure Profit Pro?
For those who are looking for opportunities to earn extra cash online, Pure Profit Pro is one of those websites that offer those opportunities.
Such offers are not so simple because it involves a complicated system to leverage income sources online.
The point they’re trying to tell all of us is it is so simple, but in reality, it is not that simple.
As per the platform, all you need to do is choose a Pure Profit Pro package with the specific payment scheme.
First, let us learn the structure of the website to give us a clearer view of its call to action or CTA, and that is to choose a specific package.
The opposite side is the member login section that will allow users to enter the website by using their credentials.
Just as it is set up, the opposite side has the essential links such as Home, About Us, Key Features, Product Packages and Join Us Now.
Right after this part is the welcome video that is less than twelve minutes long, ready to be discovered for all those who are curious about the website.
There are other important parts of the website that is mentioned on the homepage, and I’ll be talking about the observation one by one after reviewing the structure of the online portal.
The footer has a link to the Privacy and the Terms of Service pages for your perusal.
I have read many online sources about the system, and it baffles me to find only a few articles that mention its worthiness.
The welcome video lacks step by step information for new visitors.
- Obviously, you would not learn more about the business by just watching one video.
- I have seen similar websites, and this is one of those offerings that don’t have a series of videos that will explain the process of the business thoroughly.
- As explained in the video, the system is a profit group and their goal is to fill in a void that wasn’t fully explained for everyone.
- True, it is composed of industry leaders and high earners, but there are no clear examples of the people mentioned.
- How would you consider it is a legitimate business without hearing testimonials in the welcome video?
- I’ve also noticed the statement that there is nothing similar to it online, thereby implying that it is an industry leader.
- However, there are no examples of real people who have taken advantage of the program and became successful.
- In short, it is a meaningless promise with no direction of what is going to happen in the long run.
- We can also hear about their experience, skill, and vision to help others succeed online.
- For those who are familiar with direct selling, you will probably ask the connection of mentioning it in the video without relaying a background of how it will help new visitors.
- After all, not everyone is familiar with the business technique, and so it isn’t always favorable to just assume that everyone understood it.
- So the business blueprint presented is not complete that will allow beginners to understand the system.
There is a lack of explanation in presenting the business model.
- We are just aware that Pure Profit Pro has the tools, training, resources, and community to make the business running, but there are no displays of information that will tie this up to the business model.
- Such technique is not so favorable, knowing that the amount mentioned in each package is enormous.
The system key features are not easy to understand as it is just written only to entice visitors to join and to forget the essential display of how it should work.
- Many websites show the step by step video process at the homepage and avoid hiding it from public scrutiny.
- Why is it necessary to do it?
- Many people feel better seeing the step by step process on-hand so they can decide by understanding it.
- They wouldn’t want to participate in an online business that is not transparent in their program.
- It is also important for them to know the value of paying a package before joining in the system.
The website also fails to explain the system including auto-responders, lead capture pages and other tools to earn money online.
- There is no explanation of any software to support the proposition of the business, and this will make it more vulnerable to biases.
The unlimited income potential is not clear because it has no explanation of the simple process of how to earn more money through the Internet.
- It has been mentioned that the powerful methods such as direct sales, qualifying income, roll up and upgrading system are well-relayed to readers.
There are no social media icons on the homepage that will lead you to a social media account or accounts that will help you learn more about Pure Profit Pro.
- The transparency of social media networks will help you decide if the website is a legitimate portal or not.
- It will also help you find like-minded individuals that will help you understand the system.
I noticed that there is no testimonial page that is visible on the homepage section.
Pure Profit Pro Review
The Pure Profit Pro products are composed of packages with corresponding prices.
There are three packages for you to choose before joining the program.
You can start at any level you want.
- Pure Profit I is worth $250 with $95 one-time administration payment,
- Pure Profit II is about $500 with $125 one-time administration fee, and
- Pure Profit III is a whopping $1000 with a one-time admin fee of $145.
Pure Profit Pro uses the one up compensation plan where the first commission goes to your sponsor.
This is done through cash gifting which means you will give the proceeds of your sale as a cash gift to your sponsor.
The one-time admin fee will then go to John Bain, who owns the website.
That being said, you will not get the commission from your first sale.
On the second commission, you will earn 100% commission based on the package you have purchased.
You will earn $250 on the second referral that joins under you if you have purchased Pure Profit I ($250),
You will earn $500 on the second referral that joins under you if you have purchased Pure Profit II ($500)
You will earn $1000 on the second referral that joins under you if you have purchased Pure Profit III ($1000)
You need to purchase Pure Profit III ($1000) if you want to earn the full $1000 commission.
If you have purchased only the Pure Profit I ($250) you will only get a commission of $250, and the rest will go to your sponsor which is your upline.
You will be paid $250 commission, and the remaining money will go to your sponsor or upline if you are on Pure Profit I ($250) level and someone you sponsor is on Pure Profit Pro II ($500) or Pure Profit III ($1000),
You be paid $500 commission, and rest goes to your upline if you purchased Pure Profit II ($500) and the person you sponsor purchased Pure Profit III ($1000),
You need to purchase Pure Profit III ($1000) if you want to earn the maximum amount.
This is how the compensation plan works.
This means the amount you pay will determine the amount you will earn when someone joins under you.
What I Don’t Like
I hate the idea of giving the first commission to my upline and the idea that I have to be at the $1000 level to get the maximum commissions.
Then if I am on the top level, I have to give my first $1000 commission to my upline? That bothers me a lot.
Well, it is how their commission structure works so you either take it or leave it.
It is exactly how it is run in Premier Wealth Systems which is run by the same person.
As noted in my previous review Pure Profit Pro handles the payment process when you join Premier Wealth Systems.
Can you make money out of this?
It is possible but people are very wary of scams these days, you will be a lucky guy to have a referral that is ready to fork out $250 plus the admin fee.
Forget about the $1000 package.
I don’t consider this a scam because they have a product but I do not recommend this platform as a good way to make money online.
I highly recommend that you try Wealthy Affiliate for free and check if it is for you. It is actually a service that will teach you the skills to do proper online business. No MLM, no upline and no upsells.
It is actually a service that will teach you the skills to do proper online business. No MLM, no upline and no upsells.
You will have two free websites, so you can start right away without the need of credit cards.
The whole community of over 800.000 online entrepreneurs willing to help each other is waiting for you.
Feel free to post comments, ask questions or subscribe to my email list to be the first one to get the updates and offers.
You can also visit me so I can answer your questions directly at Wealthy Affiliate.com as it is where I hang out most of the time with my buddies ( link to my profile page ).